If you or a family member has traveled to a high-risk area, or you think you may have been exposed and you have signs of respiratory illness, please call us at (661) 587-2500 for further instructions. You may also use our Chat Online, SMS Messaging and/or Telemedicine Service.
It is important to reach us for further instruction before your arrival at our urgent care. This will help us direct you to the most appropriate care and take precautions to protect other patients and employees.
Currently Sendas offers Coronavirus/COVID-19 testing. The testing consists of a nasalpharyngeal swab. The swab will be sent to Quest Diagnostics or WestPac laboratories for testing.
If you or a family member has traveled to a high-risk area, or you think you may have been exposed and you have signs of respiratory illness:
– Call us at (661) 587-2500,
– SMS Message us at (661) 367-8897,
– Telemedicine us at (661) 367-8897,
– or Chat Online to allow us time to prepare for your arrival.
– We could schedule your appointment and/or check you in before you arrive.
– Wear a facemask when you arrive. Facemasks are available immediately inside our Urgent Care.
– We have a separate entrance to help prevent the spread of the infection to other patients and employees.