Sendas Northwest Urgent Care provides immediate care for acute, non-life threatening illnesses and injury in a friendly, caring and compassionate environment. Our team of staff and health care providers are experienced in evaluating and treating both straightforward and complex cases that are commonly seen in adults and children, women and geriatrics. Routine medical care is offered on a walk-in basis.
Sendas Northwest Urgent Care offer a full spectrum of Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine services including:
- On-site digital X-Ray
- On-site laboratory service
- On-site medication dispensing
- Respiratory therapy
- IV hydration
- Drug testing
- Eye exam and foreign body removal
- Splinting for stabilizing fractures
- Minor surgical/procedure room for laceration repairs, removal of foreign bodies, treatment of skin abscesses and boils, and more ….
Urgent care is for medical conditions that are non-life threatening. If you are experiencing traumatic or life-threatening illnesses or injuries, call 911 immediately.
You must call 911 or immediately get yourself to an Emergency Department for treatment of the following:
* signs or symptoms of heart attack or stroke
* major head injury
* life threatening allergic reactions
* severe choking (cannot breath or talk)
* fall from greater than 7 feet
* near drowning
* electrical shock
* open or angulated fracture
* amputation of a body part